Marketers have been using rights-approved community content across a variety of channels for years. The field of visual marketing platforms have solved the problem of getting UGC in to emails, but how do you refresh content after you hit send?
Email plugin provides you with a URL to embed, which means you are able to choose (and replace) the content that appears there dynamically. To refresh an embedded media display, you simply publish fresh content to the Placement Tag that controls that URL.
Marketers can leverage this feature to weave authentic, evergreen community content across a variety of email campaign types, including post-purchase and cart-abandonment emails.
Using Candid's flexible data modelling, you can easily embed each of these scenarios as dynamic images:
- Top 5 approved images for product X (excluding owned content)
- Most recent images for category Y
- All images that reference a product in category X, Y or Z
- A random image from your most recent contest
- All published images that have 2 or more shoppable hotspots
- All recently published images from bloggers that we're working with
- Highest performing assets of the week (by likes or comments)
While this integration is available today for Oracle Marketing Cloud customers via simple HTML integration patterns for Responsys, we hope to also leverage our Silver level membership with Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) to make it more easily discoverable on the Oralce Cloud Marketplace.